– Excellent patient care and customer service.
– Flexible hours to meet the needs of patients including evenings and Sundays.
– We accept most large insurance companies. See the Insurance section of our website.
– Dental program that enables us to relate to you your specific dental insurance coverage.
– Patient will have the fewest appointments possible.
– We use state of the art local dental labs.
– We use top of the line dental products.
– We also have an onsite Periodontal Surgeon placing implants in our office.
– Our Dentists have an extensive network of the best specialists in the area to whom they will refer patients to if necessary and will work close together with them for your best dental care.
– Digital x-rays – See your x-rays on a 19″ monitor. Some benefits of having digital x-rays are that the patient has less radiation exposure and can immediately view the x-rays on the computer monitor
– Intra-oral Camera – view on 19″ monitor. This allows us to take an actual close-up photograph of the problem area in the patients mouth which can be immediately viewed on the computer monitor for the patient to see
– State-of-the-art sterilization system